Anahata Rising ~ 200 Hour Foundational Yoga Teacher Training
Come, seek, for search is the foundation of fortune: Every success depends upon focusing the Heart ~Rumi
For those who are eager to know more of their own inner workings. Who wish to refine relations within and without to access greater alignment through information, empowerment and choice. Explore beginnings of simple techniques that teach how to practice to create more space, joy, health and optimal function in the body. Anahata Rising offers a refined, interactive education in Ancient and Modern Yogic practices with a strong intent to facilitate experience and embodiment within our tribe as to encourage the growth of authentic practitioners and teachers.
Who should take Yoga Teacher Training?:
Students wanting to deepen their own experience for self knowledge are most welcome as are practitioners wishing to share their love of Yoga with others. All ages are welcome and all abilities can be accommodated with some experience in the field of Yoga Required.
What will you Learn?:
- Foundations of Asana (Postures) including modifications, adjustments and anatomical alignment.
- Foundations of Pranayama (Breathing Techniques)
- Foundations of Meditation and Tools to steady the mind.
- Intro to the Language of Sanskrit (Known as the ancient language of Light) Including Mantra
- Explore the Yoga Sutra’s and teachings of the Yogic path
- Learn how to theme and sequence effective classes in a variety of styles including flow, Hatha and beginners.
- Explore finding your inner teacher in fun and playful ways.
- Practice teaching fellow students and present 2 formal practicums
- Written exam and final paper
***In this program, we will spend plenty of hours in practice and meditation to facilitate deeper learning of the practices. There will also be time spent in seated lecture, group discussion and fun interactive play.***
When and Where?:
The course will run over 9 weekends and one 4 day in-house retreat at the award winning Bliss YogaSpa.
Location: 5954 Mullen Way, Edmonton, Ab Phone: (780) 904-5431
2017 Weekends of:
Sept 1-4/ Sept 8-10/ Sept 15-17/ Oct 6-9/ Oct 13-15/ Oct 20-22/ Nov 17-19/ Nov 24-26/ Dec 1-3
Retreat: Jan 10-13th 2018
Investment $3600 +gst
- Detailed Manual and instruction
- 4 Day in-house retreat at Bliss YogaSpa (Includes 3 breakfasts, 1 dinner and 1 spa service)
- 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Certification (based on course material, exam and practicums)
- 10 Class pass from Bliss Yoga Spa
***Please contact Bliss YogaSpa to save your spot*** 780-432-1535 or email@example.com